Interview with Alex Kydd discussing wildlife photography, epic adventures and life on the reef. Alex regularly swims with Whale Sharks, dives right into the middle of bait balls with sharks and currently spends his days on the Ningaloo Reef.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Beginners guide to Underwater Wildlife Photography
- How Alex made his way in the art
- Some of the best times he has had in the water.
- Advice for those thinking about photography in the water.
As part of the interview we spent a lot of time discussing his top experiences. This included time with rays, jelly fish and sharks feeding in bait balls.
In his own words Alex is “on a mission to showcase the beauty of our oceans in the hope that we can all do our best to protect and preserve.”
Connect with Alex here:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saltyjournals/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saltyjournals/support